Doug &Susie memorial rally 2023

Upcomming events
alexwe

Doug &Susie memorial rally 2023

Post by alexwe »

2023 rally dates oct 27 -oct 29 same location as last year more details to follow
alexwe

Re: Doug &Susie memorial rally 2023

Post by alexwe »

The Annual Doug Bingham and Susie Ellsworth Memorial Sidecar Rally is coming up! Once again, it will be held at William S. Hart Park in Newhall, California (address below). We will be there from Friday October 27th until Sunday October 29th - please join us for any portion of the weekend, whether you plan on camping or staying in a hotel nearby. The fee to participate in any or all events of the weekend is $20.00 per sidecar joining.

For those who have never joined us and plan on camping, the campsite does have spigots for running water as well as toilets, but no showers. There are no campers or motorhomes (motorcycle campers OK) - only tent camping and parking for sidecars, solo bikes, and regular vehicles.

Friday: No big events planned. Just setting up and planning on camping and hanging out in the evening. A relaxing night with friends.
Saturday: Group ride to be determined at a future date. Please post any suggestions below.
Sunday: The day of the Memorial Rally. We are planning on hanging out, enjoying each other's company and sharing stories.

Please RSVP by posting below that will be coming or reply to Alex Weinberg either via email or phone. alexwe1955@gmail.com or (818)388-5662

https://parks.lacounty.gov/william-s-ha ... nal-park/#
William S. Hart Regional Park
24151 N. Newhall Ave.
Newhall, CA 91321
alexwe

Post by alexwe »

In the past we have had trouble with people communicating if they are going and this makes planning the event difficult so if I don't get at least 10 replies either here to my email or phone this event will be canceled.
Scramme

Post by Scramme »

My wife and I will plan to attend Saturday. Hopefully catch the group ride?
Strong Bad

Post by Strong Bad »

I just found this group today and am really disappointed that I didn't hear about this event until today. I'm on multiple FB & other sidecar sites and I didn't catch any promotion of the event at all. I used to go to all of Doug's Griffith Park Rallys and I went to 2 out in Wm. S. Hart after he passed. Being a former Desert racer I knew Susie from her affiliation with the 4 Aces MC. Hopefully now that' I've found this site, I will be able to attend next year's event.